Welcome to Saint Mary’s Church of the Immaculate Conception website. We have provided this page in the hope that you may learn more about our church and our faith. We hope this website will provide some interesting information about our church’s historic past, its present and future. Thank you, and may God bless you in all your daily activities.
COVID 19 UPDATES
Updated Weekend Mass Schedule (Church)
- Saturday 4pm
- Sunday 10am, 12:10pm, and 7pm
With social distancing, seating is limited to 80 worshipers and face masks are required. No exceptions.
Doors open 30 minutes before the start of Mass.
Updated Weekday Mass Schedule (St.Theresa's Chapel)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12:10pm
With social distancing, seating is limited to 24 worshippers and face masks are required. No exceptions
Doors open at 11:45am
Saturday 4:00 P.M.
Sunday 8:00 A.M.
12:10 P.M.(M, T, Th, F)
NO 12:10 Masses on Wednesday
Holy Day Eucharist
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
- Reverend J. Duane Gavitt, Pastor
- Rev. Msgr. Thomas V. Banick, Pastor Emeritus
- Deacon Leo R. Thompson, Deacon
- Ms. Rita D. Bevan, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Martha S. Callahan, Office Manager/Secretary
- Ms. Martha S. Callahan, Director of Religious Education
- Ms. Amanda Curcio, Ministry Scheduler
- * *, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Terri Nowak, Human Services Social Conerns