- GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Motor Vehicles
Motor Vehicles are permitted only on the paved roadways within the Cemetery and must be kept off the grass. No motor vehicle may be parked on any road or driveway within the Cemetery at such location or position as to prevent any vehicles from passing. Unattended vehicles should be locked. The Cemetery is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
Pets are not allowed on Cemetery grounds at any time.
- a) The Cemetery is open for visitation only during such hours set from time to time by the Administration.
- The Administration reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to expel from the Cemetery at any time, any person, as the rules of the Cemetery dictate or suggest in the exercise of its judgment.
- c) Children under the age of sixteen (16) are not permitted in the Cemetery unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- d) The Administration reserves the right to forbid and prevent assemblages at the Cemetery which it deems improper.
- e) No peddling or soliciting shall occur within the Cemetery.
- Hours of Operation
- a) The Administration shall fix the opening and closing hours of the Cemetery, Cemetery Office and buildings.
- a) The Administration reserves the right to make exceptions to, to suspend or modify any of these rules or regulations when deemed advisable, but such exceptions, modification or suspension shall in no way affect the general application of these rules and regulations.
- b) In all matters not specifically covered by these rules and regulations, the Administration reserves the right to do anything which it deems reasonable under the circumstances and such determinations shall be binding.
- c) The Administration reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change, amend, alter, repeal, rescind, or add to these rules and regulations or any part thereof, or to adopt any new rule or regulation.